I Don't Like Squirrels and They Don't Like Me

This is your sneak peak into the movie of my life, it is rated R for violence, sexual situations, drug use, brief nudity, language, and extensive stupidity. Enjoy the show.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Young and the Hopeless

I haven't posted anything new in a few days, so I figured it was about time. Nothing really new and exciting has happened, but I did have a good weekend. I think I'll tell yall about it.

On Wed. (we didn't have school on Thursday or Friday) I stayed home and chilled with my friends, Brit and Shannon. Me and Brit talked about sex for like an hour and shannon just sat and complained about how she's going to die a virgin. Then on Thursday I went out with Heather. We drove the long, grueling 20 miles to Powell and went to Blairs parking lot to see where the parties were at that night. ( This is like the meeting place for all the parties, I don't know why) Anyways I saw a bunch of people I haven't seen in forever. Like my cousin, Levi. I haven't see him since like December. And my friends Robby and Josh. Robby went to jail for awhile for all his MIP's so I haven't seen him in a long time. My friends, Aliana and Rachel. And the best of all, I saw Kyle Benander. ( This isn't my ex-boyfriend, it's a different Kyle) Anyways, he moved to California in like Sept. and he's came back for a couple weeks. But he is so fine you can't even imagine. OMG. I wish you knew him, cuz then you would be like, you lucky bitch just cuz I got a hug and got to talk to him for a few sweet minutes! Then we went to Maverik and guess who I saw? It was Kyle, my ex. He was in some truck with some guy I don't know and some girl. Then he said hi and everything and it took all that I have not to just jump him right there in the middle of Maverik, and rape the shit out of him. I'm exagerating of course, but it would of been cool. Then Heather, me, Austin (who just happens to be one of the coolest people in the world and Heather's boyfriend), Bart (one word, creepy), Chad ( my 6th favorite person in the whole world), and Chad D. (he wants me, its fun) went out of town to have a small party. We get out there and start drinking and light a big fire and everything and then we all finish drinking, we all had Mickey's 40's, and Heather and Austin decide to go have sex, but then before they can do anything, Heather gets sick. Then Chad D. and Bart light this big ditch on fire and it's like out of control. So we spent a half hour putting out the stupid fire and then decide to just go home. So since Heather is passed out, I have to drive us home, even though I drank the exact same amount as she did and I drank faster than she did. Let me just say, it was an exciting drive home. Then we get home and I help Heather into her house and she can't drive so I say I'll just walk home. If you knew my street, you seriously would not want to walk on it in the dark. Even though I know every single person that lives in every house and I only have to walk like three blocks, it's still creepy at night. So I finally get home and by that time I'm practically running to my door and I get there and guess what, it's locked. I had to sit out on my porch and bang on the door for like five min. because Misty just couldn't pull herself away from her stupid game. Then at about 1: 30, my mom get's home and Me, Mist, and Mary went to Safeway and got food. Next, Friday night was kinda disappointing. I watched Flight of the Phoenix at Austin's then went to Tyler's and watched, The Forgotten. Both were really good, but it was still kinda disappointing. O and I got to ride Tyler's go cart, which was pretty fun. Last night was probably the best night. I saw Kyle when we first got into town, which was kinda depressing, but then we went and got Austin and went over to Bart's house and watched, Saw. It's kinda weird but an overall good movie. Then Me, Heather, and Austin went to Josh's house. Everyone was just sitting around watching Corey play video games. So we left and went out of town and lit a huge ass fire and stood around it and talked for like an hour. Next we went back into town and went to the park. We played hide and seek. It was choice. I'm 16, Heather's 18, and Austin's 19. Yeah and we still played on the toys and played hide and seek. Then it was like 2:30 in the morning so we were just drivin around when I saw the BIG CHAIR. This chair is seriously huge. These people have a furniture store out of their house so they put this oversize wood chair outside their house. Now I've wanted to sit on this thing for like 3 years, but I've never been with anyone that would sit on it with me. Luckily I had Austin this time. So we all took turns sitting on the big chair. Then we went on this long as drive into the middle of no where and then we dropped Austin off at his house. We had to stop at Burger King, cuz it's the only place open at 3 in the morning in Powell. And when we got there one of Heather's friends, Ty was there with one of his friends and his friend was fine. OMG. I would of tapped that shit in a second. Then we talked about sex the whole way home. Today was kinda uneventful. My grandma called and she said that I could come stay with her for like a week in the summer, so I'm stoked about that. And Aspen called and said they would be here around noon this coming Saturday. They're only staying one day, but that way atleast if it's really awkward, at least it won't last that long.

In other news, my birthday is only like two weeks and two days away! I'll finally be 17! Yippie! I'm so so sooooooo excited. Luvs

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger SWSNBN said...

17, wow. That is amazing. Glad you had a good weekend. Also, terribly happy that Aspen will get to meet you guys and hang out. Wish I could teleport there. *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

IVR
IVR