I Don't Like Squirrels and They Don't Like Me

This is your sneak peak into the movie of my life, it is rated R for violence, sexual situations, drug use, brief nudity, language, and extensive stupidity. Enjoy the show.

Friday, February 25, 2005

It's a Great Day to be Alive

It's only been about ten minutes since I wrote last time, but I'm so pissed off cuz I can't figure out how to get my picture on my fucking profile and I'm tired and I just really need to get laid. But I've decided that there are four reason's why it's a great day.

  1. I am the only one awake, so it's finally quiet.
  2. Tomorrow's Friday
  3. I don't have school tomorrow
  4. My sister's going to have her baby any day now

These are great reasons. I know cuz I thought of them and I am awesome, amazing, beautiful, smart, punctual, fun, loving, and I just pretty much fucking rock. Well I am smart, I guess one out of eight isn't to bad. It could of been worse. I'm really tired now and I can't think of anything to bitch about, which is rare for me. I'll end with a story.

One day in the heart of Wyoming, in the beautiful town of Powell, and I am chilling with my friends, Chad and Jeremy. I was sitting in the backseat of Jeremy's car, which has leather seats, and he decides to swerve all over the road. This wouldn't have been that exciting, but since he has leather seats I flew back and forth across the car five or six times. It was great...no really, it was. I guess you had to be there. luvs

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger SWSNBN said...

I am SO glad that you are kidding about the butt sex *grin*

Good lord, eww!

Anyhow, love your blog. You really don't like squirrels huh?
Did you visit my Foamy the Neurotic Squirrel's link?
He is funny. Go to illwillpress.com
It is funny as hell. Very vulger though.

The one about Santa is the funniest

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

IVR
IVR