I Don't Like Squirrels and They Don't Like Me

This is your sneak peak into the movie of my life, it is rated R for violence, sexual situations, drug use, brief nudity, language, and extensive stupidity. Enjoy the show.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Beautiful Soul

This is all about my great, adorable, sweet, loving, fun, smart, sexy, and perfect best friend, Heather. Our relationship right now is the best it's ever been in our five year friendship. Wouldn't you know it, we finally stop fighting and being bitches to each other right before she has to graduate and leave me! It's alright though, I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Heather is what keeps me going when I just can't take it anymore, she pushes me to my limits and beyond. I love her more than anything else in the world. She knows I would do anything for her, and I know the same about her.

The reason she has been on my mind today is because she is going through some love problems and doesn't know what to do. It rips my heart out knowing that she could be hurt by one of these guys and there's nothing I can do about it. I want to tell her who to choose and that she should just trust my judgement, but I don't know if I'm right or not. I have a good idea of who would be best for her, but I just want her to be happy. I don't know what to do because I don't want to tell her who to go with because I don't want my advice to be wrong. It's just hard when I don't know if she's going to be hurt by these other guys or if they'll treat her like the princess she is. I just don't want to be the one who ruins her chances with a great guy because I'm prejudiced by his past. O sweet misery. I'm just so happy that she finally is getting the attention she deserves from all these smokin hot guys cuz god knows, she is beautiful. I hate not having all the answers for her because she is always there for me when I'm having a hard time with something and so I just want to do the same for her.

Anyways it's late so I'll tell ya one of my favorite stories of me and Heather, but then I gotta go to sleep. So last year on my friend, Liz's B-day we all went to our friends house to party. Well a bunch of shit happened and me and heather ended up sitting outside in the freezing cold car, and crying together for hours. We talked about everything, graduation, drinking, guys, everything. Then we decided that we were going to die together. I don't mean we were going to commit suicide, I mean we decided that odds are we are going to die young and in a freak accident. So since neither one of us could live without the other, we just decided to be together as much as possible, so that then when it does come that time for a freak accident to happen, we'll be together so that neither of us has to go through life without the other. This story sounds kinda demented, but it was really sweet and something I will definitely remember forever. Here's a picture of Heather. Luvs

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

IVR
IVR