I Don't Like Squirrels and They Don't Like Me

This is your sneak peak into the movie of my life, it is rated R for violence, sexual situations, drug use, brief nudity, language, and extensive stupidity. Enjoy the show.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

I'd Do Anything For Love

I MISS KYLE! I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY.

Aerosmith
I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment i treasure
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleepCause i'd miss you baby
And i don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when i dream of you
The sweetest dream will never doI'd still miss you baby
And i don't want to miss a thingLying close to you feeling your heart beating
And i'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then i kiss your eyes
And thank god we're togetherI just want to stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause i'd miss you baby
And i don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when i dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And i don't want to miss a thing
I don't want to miss one smile
I don't want to miss one kiss
I just want to be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just want to hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause i'd miss you baby
And i don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when i dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And i don't want to miss a thing
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
I don't want to miss a thing

Everything about this song reminds me of him. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't breathe, I miss everything about him and the worst part is knowing that I can't have him back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

IVR
IVR