I've Got Sunshine
Oh happy day. My friend Emily called today and it seriously made my day. I felt like a retard, but I actually got up and skipped around my living room. Then I called Heather and told her what a retard I was. It was choice.
I read your new entry today about the best sex you've ever had and it totally blew my mind. I totally forgot how protective mom used to be. Now all I have to do is tell her where I am going and if I'll be home by morning. I can't even think of a time that I've been grounded. That makes me feel really bad for you. I'm sorry. I'm just glad she doesn't care what I do. It is kinda weird though that my 18 year old boyfriend had to be home at midnight on weekends and ten on weekdays and I had no curfew at all! It pissed him off, but I don't care anymore, cuz I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. It's great.
I must go now cuz I have to shower cuz I smell like cabbage, don't ask why, I really don't know. But I will end with a story.
So once upon a time, in a far away land called Powell, a bunch of us stupid fucks got the idea that it would be fun to push each other across Blair's parking lot in shopping carts. Well it was all fun and games until Sarah gets in one and I push her down a little hill. I really didn't know she'd go that fast and I guess I could of pushed her in a direction other than the street, but that's life. So she goes flying off and somehow manages to turn her cart and get's it pointed right toward the hugemungus stop sign. Her sister Laura is far to protective and goes running off to try and save her, which turned out to be a very bad idea. Laura caught the cart, but then tripped and pushed it even harder into the stop sign. Sarah fell out and the cops came, it was a big ordeal, I still totally think the police over reacted.
So there's my story. O yeah I watched some of the squirrel things, they were funny as hell, but I couldn't find the santa one. Luvs


1 Comments:
Mom laid off after I had ran away and then moved back in. Don't feel bad about it, I feel happy that I made it easier for you all. That is what big sisters are for ;). By the way, do you have your comments set up to be e-mailed to you? I guess I will know if I get a response.
Post a Comment
<< Home