Wonderful
Had to take the stupid fucking WYCAS tests today and again tomorrow and the next day, then on Friday I get to take the Terra Nova tests. YIPPIEE!!!!!!!!!! But I'm not letting it get me down. My birthday starts on Sunday! I'm so excited. The reason it starts on Sunday is because my birthday always last a week instead of just one stupid day that inevitably get's fucked up. Yess seven days celebrating my seventeen years of life! Kylie is a week old today! It's hard to believe she is only a week old. Gosh I got her to smile at me today for the first time! I never knew something so small could make me so happy!
So I started a list today of things I have to do before the end of the school year. I'm not very far but here it is anyway.
- Tell all my friends and family how much they mean to me.
- Worry less
- Concentrate on school and plan my future
- Quit smoking
- Party with people I haven't in a long time at least once. This includes: Mashawna, Shannon, Chris, Zack, Levi, The Bearcreek Guys, Taliesha, Steph, Colleen, Misty, Kyle B., both Chads, Emily, Spencer, Sarah, Laura, Dani, Phil, Natasha, Reanan, Ryan, The Lechers, Nicole, Josh, Ryan, Oompa, Brianne, Britney, Shannon W., Tracy, Nicole W., and Liz.
- Finish my scrapbook
- Get completely over Kyle
That's all I have so far, but I'm workin on it. My short term goal for this weekend is to have a great time and get laid. I don't know if it will work out but I would be so ecstatic if it did! I haven't gotten laid since the day before the superbowl! It's my turn! All my love.


1 Comments:
She is a cutie. I want a Kylie smiling picture.
Good luck on your goals. And....umm, I don't know what else. Happy early birthday.
Post a Comment
<< Home