I Miss You
I Miss You
by Sally
I miss your smile I miss your laugh I miss everything about you.
I see you everyday and all I can do is smile and wave.
When I really want you back I care so much for you.
I don't understand what did I do?
I thought we would be together for so long
You were so sweet and charming with you words you said.
But something happened I don't know what went wrong
I cried so hard just lying in my bed.
I say I am over you but I really know
I can't forget you and I never will.
I want you back and I love you so.
You don't even care and don't even know.
I saw you the other day
Talking to some girl I don't know
I stopped and stared I just couldn't look away.
It hurt so bad why did it have to turn out this way?
I guess we'll never be together again like I had wished.
I'll never forget you and the times we had.
The places we went and when we kissed.
I don't hate you and I am not pissed.
I just miss you so but I guess you'll never know.
I don't know what's wrong with me! It's been like three weeks since me and Kyle broke up and I still miss him soooooooo much. I think about him atleast once a day. It hurts so bad that I don't see him anymore. And the last time I did see him I didn't even get to talk to him, we just said hi to each other and then he left. I just don't understand why I can't get over him. I can't even be with anyone else because everytime I am I always compare them to Kyle and they never even come close to measuring up to him. This is seriously ruining my social life. I was actually laying in bed making out with this guy like a week and a half ago and I stopped and just looked at him and he asked what was wrong and I said, You're not Kyle. He was really cool about it cuz I told him all about it and everything, but I felt really bad. What if I never get over this. I guess I'm just scared to move on to another guy, cuz I know that if I started dating someone else and I ever had the chance to do anything with Kyle, that I would cheat on whatever guy it was just to be close to Kyle again.
Anyways, Aspen and Jay came down this weekend and it was pretty fun. They are both pretty cool. I didn't go out or anything on Friday, but on Saturday I partied hard core to make up for it. Me, Heather, and Austin got a 12 pack of Bud Light and went out of town to this really creepy old house and drank for awhile. Then we decided that the night would be so much better if we were high. So Austin called his friend Josh to see if he wanted to smoke with us. So we drove back to Heathers and drank the rest of the beer. Then at like 12:30 we decided to go to Powell. We got there at around 1:15 and went to Josh's house and they were all sorts of fucked up. It was just like eight guys sitting in the living room, not saying anything, just sitting there staring at each other. So we went and drove around with Josh and smoked the rest of his weed, then went to Burger King, then back to Josh's. Me, Heather, and Austin sat in his kitchen and drank Canadian Whiskey for what felt like 4 hours. I was so fun, then we went back to Burger King and went home. I don't know why I got high cuz I don't really like it. I get cotton mouth, paranoia, uncontrollable shaking, and my eyes get all sorts of fucking weird. Anyways, it was an overall good time. Luv yas


2 Comments:
Glad the weekend went well. What do you mean, by your eyes getting all wierd? I am confused.
Well when I get drunk my eyes get really big and glossy. Then when I get stoned they get all bloodshot like you wouldn't believe. So put those two together and you've got my wierd eyes~
Post a Comment
<< Home